Applicants will be offered places subject to all entry criteria being met
AL-MIZAN HAS BEEN TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR FEMALE STUDENTS SINCE 2017.
Thank you for taking an interest in applying to Al Mizan Primary School.
For parents who wish to bring in their child’s application you have the option of leaving it at the East London Mosque security desk during school holidays or you can directly hand it in to the school reception during school hours.
If you wish to send your application via email. Please send to:
Please note, your application must be fully completed and all relevant documents have been attached when submitting for it to be processed without delays.
The admissions officer will notify you of your child’s application status in due course in shaa Allah.
THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Once the application phase is complete, applicants will be invited to take an entry test (CAT4) test in English and Mathematics. Applicants who score below average may not be shortlisted.
2. The short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview with parents/guardians. They will be interviewed by a member of the admission panel in order to establish the following:
- They (the student and the parent/guardian) share the school’s vision.
- The parents/guardians are committed to be active partners to the school.
- The candidate is able to read Qaeda and has memorised some short surahs.
- The candidate has an attendance record of (95% or above)and exemplary behaviour.
- The school report from his present school indicates that he/she is making age expected progress
- The parent/guardian has the means of paying fees for the duration of the candidates study at the School.
- The candidate has a sibling at London East Academy or Al-Mizan school.
3. Places will be offered on a point scoring system based on all entry criteria being met and beyond. Applicants who do not receive an offer will be placed on awaiting list.
4. Successful candidates' offer will be conditional. The condition will include signing an agreement and paying fees for one term within a period of four weeks.